Wednesday 18 January 2012

I'm Coming Scotland


Whether you have been to Scotland, planning an upcoming vacation, or are just interested in what it means to be a Scot, the history of Scotland is one of the most colourful that you will ever come across.
Although I have stayed at a few of the Short breaks Scotland hotels over the years, I never felt as though I was properly introduced to the country. All of my trips had been business related, which meant I typically had little, if any, time to explore anything of interest in the country. Sure, I was able to view many of the historical attractions from the cab as I made my way to conferences, but this approach is not a sufficient method of interaction for me.


Thus, while I was helping my 8 year old daughter with her history project on Scotland, I made a proposition to my myself: as soon as I was finished this big contract at work, I would take a trip to that magnificent country to explore it in the manner that it deserved. I am not sure when this contract will be complete, but you can rest assure that I am putting every thing I have into wrapping it up as quickly as possible.

Although the hotels that I have stayed at in Scotland were magnificent, I think that they will remind me of my past experiences in Scotland. Thus, I am looking into some of the Scottish highland hotels that are available. They look truly amazing, situated in some of the most beautiful areas known to man. It is a little overwhelming to think that I will have nearly 2 weeks to finally see and do everything that I have ever wanted to do in Scotland, but this is a feeling that produces an abundance of joy, rather than anxiety. I will be seeing you soon Scotland!

No comments:

Post a Comment