Tuesday 10 May 2011

Cruise Adventure

I still don`t know how it feel to spend couple of weeks in a luxury cruise liner. From my friends I have heard magical words for Princess and Carnival cruises, which travel all around the world. Imagine also to visit some of the hottest and amazing travel destinations and to spend couple of days there. For sure I can give you my list from now on.
The first place will be Miami where I intend to spend no more than 2 days in order to have time for the others. Then I will not miss the Caribbean pool and the ability to lay my body down in the purest sea water in world. Last, but not least is one of my dream cities Barcelona. For sure I will make my schedule flexible in order to have at least five days in Barcelona. And I will need some vacation rental in Barcelona, because I have to stay somewhere for these days. From my friends I have heard that cheap flats Barcelona is an offer that many tourist have been using these days and the price is affordable for the standards there.
This is a simple plan for a cruise adventure which indeed will empty my pockets, but I am trying to live for these moments, because the main idea of travelling around the world is to have enough inspiration to observe different nations, their habits and way of living.
As a conclusion I will say to all people to spend more time outside their countries, because the life for some of us is a nightmare for sure, and this might be the only moment to escape from the tough work routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment